2019 Priority Bills & Take Action
MCE’s top priorities for this legislative session include:
- support food access for Missouri’s most vulnerable people,
- defend rural communities from industrial factory farms,
- address the increased intensity and frequency of floods,
- reduce plastic and Styrofoam pollution,
- preserve civic engagement
Below you will find our top priority bills in the first tab and our priority bills in the second tab. The spreadsheet includes a bill description, link to the bill, where it is at in the legislative process, MCE’s position, and how you can help! Report back to MCE how your call(s) went so we can get information about your lawmaker’s position on legislation, which will help us do our job better too.
Did you call your state representative, state senator, or both? Please let us know how the call went in the form below.