Make your voice heard!
Your voice matters! Start making a difference for Missouri’s people and their environment today by taking one of the actions below. With your help, we can make a difference and help protect Missouri’s natural resources for generations to come. See our latest actions below.
Your efforts are critical to protecting and restoring our environment.
- Become a member of MCE. Members make all the difference! Membership is a way for you to become more involved in issues that MCE undertakes and helps us carry out our mission to protect and restore Missouri’s environment.
- Check out MCE’s Advocacy Guide to learn how you can make a difference in your community NOW!
- Take action in the Missouri Legislature with us! View our bill tracker and sign up for MO Leg e-alerts to stay up-to-date on our bills needing action.
- Volunteer with us! We are always looking for dedicated people to devote their time, energy, and talents to our organization. Some of the volunteer skills we are looking for include data entry, event assistance, website content management, social media promotion, graphic design, IT, outreach, and more!
- Learn how MCE works to make change and the role you play in shaping policies that make Missouri greener and healthier.
- Fill out our Missouri Pollution Watch form to report pollution and hazardous waste concerns. We will reach out for further info if needed and follow up with you if you leave your contact info.
- Social Media Advocacy – Encourage your community to take action to protect and restore Missouri’s environment! MCE has a variety of posts you can share on your social media pages to provide resources and actions that support a number of MCE’s programs, including actions to support local food systems in Missouri, advocate against CAFOs, protect against pollution, and support Missouri’s public lands.
- MCE’s Statement on Recent Supreme Court Ruling Against Local CAFO Regulations
- Action Needed on MCE’s Priority Issues in the Missouri Legislature
- 2023 Missouri Legislature Bill Tracker
- Public Comment Opportunity: CAFO Regulations
- A Big Win for Missouri
- Radioactive Lead PB 210 Found in Jana Elementary School Building Near Coldwater Creek