Your Membership Matters!
MCE is a membership-based organization. Our members are active participants in the constant effort to protect our environment and ensure a safer, more sustainable future for Missouri. Your membership makes it possible for MCE to watchdog polluters, protect Missouri’s natural beauty, and advocate for the policies and regulations that will keep our air, water, and land healthy.
Membership Benefits – All Levels
- Ability to be nominated (self or by another) to the MCE board and/or Young Advisory Board
- Ability to propose policy positions for MCE to consider
- Receive a mailed or e-mailed copy of the Alert Newsletter twice a year (Spring and Fall)
- Invitations to MCE special events and meetings with other members, elected officials, and government officials near you such as: Missouri Eco Tours, Chats for Change, Annual Members Meeting, round table discussions, and many more
- Opportunities to share your voice in important conversations about the future of Missouri’s environment
- Fellowship with a community working to protect our environment and public health
Since our founding in 1969, the Missouri Coalition for the Environment (MCE) has been Missouri’s independent, citizens’ environmental organization for clean water, air, energy, and a healthy environment. We need the support of individuals across the state to make our work possible. Because grant money can be specific in terms of how we spend the funds, memberships allow us to be responsive to emerging needs and issues.
MCE is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and all contributions, including memberships, are tax deductible in accordance with IRS guidelines.