On this page:
- Purchase Event Tickets
- Event Details
- Barrel Aged & Limited Beer Menu
- Food Menu by Bolyard's Meat & Provisions
- Raffles & Silent Auction
- $100x100 Ticket Beer Box Raffle (need not be present to win)
- Thank You Sponsors!
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR NEW REDUCED TICKET PRICE TODAY!
Thank you to our amazing MCE sponsors for making this possible. Tickets are now $65 or two for $120.
2019 marks 50 years of MCE educating, organizing, and advocating in defense of Missouri’s people and their environment. In 2018, MCE helped influence an EPA decision to remove up to 70% of the radioactivity from the unlined West Lake Landfill in the Missouri River floodplain, advocated for strong clean water standards for Missouri's lakes, and keep our government accountable on clean water permits. A recent major victory includes a nearly decade-long effort that applied clean water protections to more than 90,000 miles of rivers and streams and more than 2,000 lakes throughout the state, and we’re continuing efforts to apply those protections to wetlands. Clean water is a major programmatic area for MCE. That’s why we value Missouri’s craft breweries that have enabled us to continue fighting for clean water policies that benefit all Missourians.
Please join us on Friday, January 18th at Side Project Brewing to kick-start our 50th anniversary year by helping celebrate the clean water we work so hard to protect and the great, local beer it helps create!
Event ticket includes: exclusive local beer tasting (please see "Beer Menu & Breweries"), commemorative 50th anniversary glass, live music, food provided by Bolyard's Meat & Provisions (please see "Food Menu"), drinkable dessert with Five Farms Irish Cream Liqueur, raffles, silent auction, and more.
WHEN: Friday, January 18, 2019
WHERE: Side Project Brewing (7458 Manchester Road, Maplewood, MO 63143)
DRESS CODE: Don your favorite denim, dapper dresses, or your daily duds...whatever "suits" your mood! Black tie is a suggestion.
- La Cosecha - Perennial Artisan Ales
- Barrel Aged A Wee Bit Foggy - Mark Twain Brewing Company
- Barrel Aged Parenthetical (Port)er - Third Wheel Brewing
- Extra Stout - Civil Life Brewing Company
- Spice of Life - Wellspent Brewing Company
- Technical Ecstacy - 2nd Shift Brewing
- Ice Wall - Narrow Gauge Brewing Company collaboration with Shared Brewing
- Neapolitan Stout - Main & Mill Brewing Company
- Neon Simcoe - Shared Brewing
- Grisette - Side Project Brewing
Food provided by Bolyard's Meats & Provisions will include:
- 'Nduja deviled eggs
- Winter vegetable crostini (puréed, roasted, pickled)
- Pozole shooters
- Cabbage rolls stuffed with barley, mushrooms, cheese, and herbs
- Roast beef carving station with:
- Rolls, swiss cheese, pickled onions, horseradish cream
- Charcuterie spread with accoutrements
- Mortadella, Braunschweiger, ham, Pate, summer sausage
- Sauerkraut, beer mustard, olives, pickles
1. Heavy Riff Brewing Company prize package: bottles of Layla & Vanilla Coffee Underbrown. His and hers t-shirts. $25 gift certificate.
2. $25 gift card & logo bag from Bolyard's Meat & Provisions
3. Abraxas package from Tim Doeschot, head brewer at Perennial Artisan Ales: Abraxas 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017.
4. Devil's Heart of Gold & Camper's Reserve beers from Tim Doeschot
5. Fill your growler with beer to go home (not including Side Project or Shared Brewing): we may not make it through all of the beer that was donated for this event. Bring a growler or two and put your raffle ticket in the bucket for a chance to win a growler. Growlers will be filled in the order the tickets are pulled.
1. 12 pack of Side Project Brewing Fruited Wild Ales
- Fuzzy - Blends 2-3
- La Fosse - Blends 1-3
- Punchdown - Chambourcin Grapes
- Punchdown - Pinot Noir Grapes
- Balaton - Blends 2-3
- Blueberry Flanders - Blends 1-2
2. Pinball Lesson at Parlor with MCE's Policy Director, Ed Smith
Pinball is making a comeback in popularity. Ed has played in a few pinball leagues around the St. Loius area, including at Parlor, and most recently came in second place in the most competitive league. The pinball lesson for up to three pepole includes beer, food, and the cost of the pinball games. The lesson will last at least two hours at a time convenient for everyone involved. c
MCE is raffling a box of 12 rare beers/mead. Only 100 tickets will be sold and you do NOT need to present at the event to enter. The drawing will be livestreamed on our Twitter account at 8:30PM the evening of the event. The beers include:
- Derivation 10 - Side Project Brewing
- Abricot du Fermier b3 - Side Project Brewing
- Framboise du Fermier b2 - Side Project Brewing
- Anabasis b3 - Side Project Brewing
- Coffee Shop Vibes (Peru) - Side Project Brewing
- Saison du Ble b3 - Side Project Brewing
- Saison du Ble b5 - Side Project Brewing
- Barrel Aged Abraxas (2017) - Perennial Artisan Ales
- Barrel Aged Abraxas (2018) - Perennial Artisan Ales
- Barrel Aged 17 (2018) - Perennial Artisan Ales
- Barrel Aged 17 (2017) - Perennial Artisan Ales
- The Monte - Pips Meadery
Terms & Conditions for Online Raffle:
1) You must be 21 or older to win. The winner must be able to provide government issued photo identification. Another winner will be selected if the first winner is unable to prove their age and identity within one week of the drawing.
2) You do not need to be present to win the raffle.
3) The winner must redeem their prize by March 31, 2019.
4) MCE will not ship the beer to the winner. You must find someone to pick up the beer from the MCE office by March 31, 2019, unless you are the winner and present at the time of the drawing. MCE will authenticate the winner and the proxy should the winner need a proxy to pick up the beer. The proxy must also be 21 or older and provide government issued photo identification.
5) MCE staff, board of directors, and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter.
6) Raffle tickets are not tax deductible. Non raffle ticket contributions to MCE are tax deductible.
7) MCE holds the right to refuse awarding of the prize to anyone we believe violate the terms and conditions.
8) By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the raffle, the selection of the winner, and the awarding of the prize.